EMERGENCY AND SAFETY INFORMATION
- IN AN EMERGENCY DIAL 911 the address is 19696 Love Lake Rd, Brainerd.
- Additional pick up emergency locations are: MAP
- Children under 10 are required to wear a life jacket at all times on the dock.
- Children under 18 who do not swim are required to wear a life jacket.
- No running or roughhousing on the dock.
- Children under 12 must be supervised on the property.
- This is a private boat ramp, outside users must have permission from email@example.com
- Boat launching is at your own risk and liability.
Josh Sullivan is a lifelong dinghy sailor and an experienced coach. He grew up sailing Optimist and Club 420 on White Bear Lake. Josh started his high school’s sailing team as a freshman and led the team to a state championship victory, a regional championship podium, and a national championship appearance. In the Spring of 2018, Josh started the Brainerd Area High School Sailing Team. This will be his first summer with Gull Lake Sailing School where he has assumed the role of Waterfront Director. Josh Sullivan is a level three US Sailing certified coach and has certifications in concussion protocol, first aid, and CPR/AED.
SAFETY OFFICER - TED ROGERS