LOON LAB Ages 6 - 10
Requirements: Coast guard approved life jacket if boating
Do I need sailing skills? What should I bring?
This is a non-sailing class; however, class may take place on the water or on shore based on weather.
The following items are required for the studentsʼ safety and enjoyment:
* Buff or mask for indoor restroom use
• Appropriate clothing for outdoor class, including a wind breaker or sweatshirt.
* Coast Guard approved, well-fitting, lifejacket if boating for class
* Non-marring, waterproof footwear if boating for class
* Water bottle
These items are suggested:
* Backpack for all this gear
All other materials for lessons are provided. PFDs are required when in and on the water, but will be provided for those that do not have one.