EMERGENCY AND SAFETY INFORMATION
- IN AN EMERGENCY DIAL 911 the address is 19696 Love Lake Rd, Brainerd.
- Additional pick up emergency locations are, The Quarterdeck Resort and Maddens Resort. Map
- Children under 10 are required to wear a life jacket at all times on the dock.
- Children under 18 who do not swim are required to wear a life jacket.
- No running or roughhousing on the dock.
- Children under 12 must be supervised on the property.
- This is a private boat ramp, outside users must have permission from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Illegal boat launching is at your own risk and liability.
Josh Sullivan is a lifelong dinghy sailor and an experienced coach. He grew up sailing Optimist and Club 420 on White Bear Lake. Josh started his high school’s sailing team as a freshman and led the team to a state championship victory, a regional championship podium, and a national championship appearance. In the Spring of 2018, Josh started the Brainerd Area High School Sailing Team. He became the GLSS Waterfront Director in 2020. Josh is a level three US Sailing certified coach and has certifications in concussion protocol, first aid, and CPR/AED.
Safety Officer - Ted Rogers